2016 PHOTO DAY- SATURDAY 29 OCTOBER
- Time: Please see Photo Day schedule posted further down this page.
- Venue: Narrabeen Baptist Church
13 Grenfell Ave, Narrabeen.
- 2016 Hairstyle video demonstration:
- 2016 Make-up tutorial:
* Please follow steps of applying foundation and black liquid eyeliner to children’s faces.
* All other steps will be applied once the children arrive on Photo Day, Dress Rehearsal Day and Concert Day.
- 2016 shoe details:
A reminder to clean and polish all dance shoes before Saturday’s Photo Day.- Ballet shoes:
How to sew ballet ribbons:
- Clean with flesh colour ballet polish (purchased from most shoe repair businesses).
- Sew ribbons on instead of elastics.
- Bloch article: http://www.bloch.com.au/content/53-sewing-ribbon-onto-ballet-shoes
- Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_O3BuS0YZE
– Jazz Shoes: Use black polish or a damp cloth to clean the shoes
– Contemporary/ Tap shoes: No need to clean
*Please ensure students bring dance shoes with them tomorrow. It is common for students to walk out the door dressed in costume and they leave their shoes behind!
KISS AND DROP
Unless helping, I would ask that parents kiss and drop children to do the photo session alone with the photographer and I. In past years I’ve found it’s best that the photographer has as little distraction as possible when taking great shots.
Looking forward to capturing some wonderful memories of 2016.